Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The Fairy Language is not an actual language, but a specific dialect used by all fairies. Fairies have a rather unique dialect, interjecting many odd words into conversation such as:
- Tidy: Neat, nice, excellent.
- Mun: the person they're adressing
- Butties: Your friends, best friends.
- Ta: Thanks, thank you.
- Ent It?: Isn't it?
- Littlies: Babies, little kids
- Abracaflippindabra!!!: Tidy Tears Spell, done by Drippy in battle
Fairies also have words that do not change their meaning, but have slightly changed letters, such as "youer" (your) and "puere" (pure). It's based off Welsh accents.